- New Video for Aaron Watson's "July in Cheyenne" about Lane Frost
- Pokey LaFarge brings that old time sound to the 21st century
- Introducing Rebecca Frazier, and Hit and Run
- Alabama Shakes: "The Songs Coming Out Now, They're Different"
- New York Times Features Dave Van Ronk Ahead of New Film
- Noam Pikelny Tips His Banjo to a Fiddle Legend (Interview)
- Peter Cooper of the Tennessean Talks New Buck Owens Biography
- Review: Garth Brooks continues to look backward
- Stream New Neil Young Album "Live At The Cellar Door"
- Brennen Leigh and Noel McKay Release "In the Bleak Midwinter"
- Spotify opens up analytics in effort to prove its worth to doubting musicians
- American Songwriter's Top 50 Albums Of 2013
- Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley: Judge Allows Lawsuit Claiming They Stole Song
- If You Missed It: Garth Brooks' Live Las Vegas Special
- Where Indie Artists Are Making Most of Their Money
- Garth Brooks Scores No. 1 With New Box Set
- Hear Charlie Peacock's "Go Tell It on the Mountain"
- Earl Scruggs Center nearing completion
- New Video: Ashley Monroe "Live At The Ryman"
- Mandolin Orange Finds Their Way This Side of Jordan
- New Video For Stevie Tombstone's "Would You Die For Love"
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Blackwater on 2013 Saving Country Music Album of the Year Nominees
- Trigger on 10 Badass Waylon Jennings Moments
- BigASteve on 10 Badass Waylon Jennings Moments
- Bill on 10 Badass Waylon Jennings Moments
- Beth Miller on 2013 Saving Country Music Song of the Year Nominees