- Short Movie for Johnny Cash's "Out Among The Stars"
- Grammy Museum, Americana Music Assn. team up for event series
- Billboard and Twitter Partner To Create 'Billboard Twitter Real-Time Charts'
- Six Reasons Employers Should Hire Touring Musicians
- New Johnny Cash Album Gives Unexpected Boost to Songwriters
- Social Distortion Guitarist Jonny Two Bags Steps Out With Solo LP
- LA Times: Brandy Clark, who writes hits for others, tells her own '12 Stories'
- American Songwriter Interviews Scott H. Biram
- Charlie Daniels sees differences vanish in music
- New Radney Foster "Who's Heart You Wreck"
- Come Around Sundown: Country Music In The Crescent City
- Relix Magazine Features Possessed by Paul James
- Clear Channel, BBR Music Group Reach Revenue Sharing Deal
- LA Times Features Valerie June
- Warner Music Group is 3.1 Billion Dollars in Debt
- How "Bro-Country" Are The O's and Matt Hillyer of 1100 Springs?
- Erin Enderlin, Tin Pan South and the off screen reality of the Nashville songwriter
- Nashville Scene Reviews Jerrod Niemann's New Album
- Facebook Launches Lab To Bring Internet Everywhere
- Predicting What You Want To Hear: Music And Data Get It On
- Facebook Buys Virtual Reality Company Oculus For 2 Billion
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Anonymous on Cole Swindell’s Horrifically Generic “Chillin’ It” (A Rant)
- Marky mark on Dierks Bentley’s “Riser” (Review & Giveaway)
- Adrian on Review – Inaugural iHeartRadio Country Festival
- Trigger on Review – Inaugural iHeartRadio Country Festival
- Sonas on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)