- The Real Reason Music's Gotten So Loud
- Artist Chris King Talks Building Relationships Between Bands and Fans
- Chris Shiflett Interviews Dwight Yoakam
- 'Whispering Bill' Anderson Gets Help From War Veteran in Naming His New Album
- Old State House Museum honors Johnny Cash's daughter, Rosanne
- The Tennessean's Peter Cooper Talks New Country HOF John Prine Exhibit
- Download Free Sample from Sturgill Simpson on NoiseTrade
- Norah Jones and Billy Joe Release Tribute "Foreverly"
- Galleywinter Reviews Cody Canada's New Live Acoustic Album
- Kacey Musgraves On Writing Her Follow Up to "Same Trailer, Different Park"
- Chuck Ragan In The Studio for Upcoming Album "Till Midnight"
- Zac Brown Band and Dave Grohl to Release Songs in December
- CMT Edge Chats with the CEO of Martin Guitars
- If You Missed It: Nikki Bluhm on Conan
- Kellie Pickler Debuts in Top Five On Top Country Albums Chart
- Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood New Song 'After The Fire Is Gone'
- NPR - 'Foreverly' Yours: Billie Joe Armstrong And Norah Jones Get Close
- New Video From The Tedeschi Trucks Band
- New Video: Ashley Monroe "Live At The Ryman"
- Ry Cooder Featured In The New Yorker, New Live Album
- Is Facebook Overdoing It With Ads?
On Tuesday (5-22-12) Bob Wayne will be releasing his brand new album through People Like You Records called Till The Wheels Fall Off, and Saving Country Music is excited to premier for you the EPK introduction video for the album.
It was shot at the house of Andy Gibson, Hank Williams III’s steel guitar and dobro player, and the man who recorded Till The Wheels Fall Off and all of Bob Wayne’s albums.
When I recorded my first album Blood to Dust, I had about 30 songs written to choose from.” Bob tells Saving Country Music. “The next two albums I recorded were a lot of older songs that I had in the bank. Then with the Century Media release of Outlaw Carnie we made kind of a “best of” album. I can tell you this, this album is EXACTLY where I’m at right now in life!”
…or on Amazon.
- Adrian on Jamie Lynn Spears Surprises w/ “How Could I Want More”
- moonstunes on Jamie Lynn Spears Surprises w/ “How Could I Want More”
- moonstunes on Billie Joe & Norah Jones Tribute The Everlys in “Foreverly”
- Eric on Has The Tide Turned For Country Truck Songs?
- cecil on There’s Bigger Problems Than Justin Timberlake “Going Country”