If 90% of the stuff they play on country radio these days is crap, then Alan represents the 10%. He’s the one respite when the Mrs. or kiddos flip over to 98.1 you don’t want to reach for a 9mm and point it at either your audio interface or your own pie hole. And unlike George Strait, Alan has the skins on the wall of writing a lot of his own material and other memorable achievements for real country fans.
Quick to discount the young songstress, this is the first accusation you will see to why Taylor Swift’s success is a sham. Does Taylor Swift’s dad own Swift Trucking? Did he buy a bunch of albums and park them in a warehouse to artificially bloat sales numbers? Did her dad along with Scott Borchetta con Taylor’s first manager? Or is this all a side show to Taylor’s simple success and appeal?
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Charlie Robison Pens Epic Response to Gary Overton’s “You Don’t Exist” Quote on
- Aaron Watson Talks Hitting #1 with “The Underdog” on
- Bobby Bones Calls Aaron Watson “Disrespectful to Women” on
- Mickey Guyton’s Making Waves with “Better Than You Left Me” (Review) on
- The Wayne Mills Murder Trial – A Complete Preview on