Last weekend, former Drive By Trucker turned solo artist Jason Isbell, let fire a tweet that read in part, “I just don’t see how any genre of music needs “saving” or “reclaiming.” I don’t know if this tweet was meant for Saving Country Music or of it was just coincidental, but it raises a point that comes up often on a site named Saving Country Music, will country music ever be saved?
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Robert Belfour’s Undying Commitment to the Blues (RIP) on
- Why the Country Radio Format Split Should Be the Focus of CRS on
- Dierks Bentley’s ‘Hot Country Knights’ Makes Its Debut in Nashville on
- Aaron Watson Talks Hitting #1 with “The Underdog” on
- Party Down South Rap Sheet – The Cast’s List of Legal Offenses on