- The Real Reason Music's Gotten So Loud
- Artist Chris King Talks Building Relationships Between Bands and Fans
- Chris Shiflett Interviews Dwight Yoakam
- 'Whispering Bill' Anderson Gets Help From War Veteran in Naming His New Album
- Old State House Museum honors Johnny Cash's daughter, Rosanne
- The Tennessean's Peter Cooper Talks New Country HOF John Prine Exhibit
- Download Free Sample from Sturgill Simpson on NoiseTrade
- Norah Jones and Billy Joe Release Tribute "Foreverly"
- Galleywinter Reviews Cody Canada's New Live Acoustic Album
- Kacey Musgraves On Writing Her Follow Up to "Same Trailer, Different Park"
- Chuck Ragan In The Studio for Upcoming Album "Till Midnight"
- Zac Brown Band and Dave Grohl to Release Songs in December
- CMT Edge Chats with the CEO of Martin Guitars
- If You Missed It: Nikki Bluhm on Conan
- Kellie Pickler Debuts in Top Five On Top Country Albums Chart
- Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood New Song 'After The Fire Is Gone'
- NPR - 'Foreverly' Yours: Billie Joe Armstrong And Norah Jones Get Close
- New Video From The Tedeschi Trucks Band
- New Video: Ashley Monroe "Live At The Ryman"
- Ry Cooder Featured In The New Yorker, New Live Album
- Is Facebook Overdoing It With Ads?
Sometimes you just have to stop pontificating so much about music and just play it. That is what the Saving Country Music Radio podcast is for. Even if you have no time or desire to listen, please pilfer the playlist for ideas for what we’re listening to right now. This episode is co-hosted by Earl Dibbles Jr. (well, sort of), who just released a new single, and prominently features my favorite new album, Eric Strickland’s Honky Tonk Till I Die, as well as songs from albums SCM has reviewed recently, and others we hope to get to soon.
Thanks for listening and remember….
It’s all about the music!
- Eric Strickland – 18 Wheels of Hell on the Highway – from Honky Tonk Till I Die
- Marty Stuart – Hollywood Boogie – from Nashville, Vol. 1 – Tear The Woodpile Down
- Sara Watkins – The Foothills – from Sun Midnight Sun
- The Turnpike Troubadours – Gone, Gone, Gone – from Goodbye Normal St.
- Joseph Huber – Fell Off The Wagon – from Tongues of Fire
- Tom VandenAvond – Wreck of a Fine Man – from Wreck of a Fine Man
- Lee Baines & The Glory Fires – Reba – from There’s a Bomb in Gillead
- Left Lane Cruiser & James Leg – Chevrolet – from Painkillers
- Earl Dibbles Jr. – The Country Boy Song
- Marty Stuart & Hank3 – Pictures from Life’s Other Side – from Nashville, Vol. 1 – Tear The Woodpile Down
- Tillford Sellers & The Wagon Burners – Sippy’s Lament – from Heartaches, Lies and Cheating Songs
- McDougall – The Travels of Fredrick Tolls, Part 2 -from A Few Towns More
- Willie Nelson – A Horse Called Music – from Heroes
- JB Beverley & The Wayward Drifters – Shoulda Thought About It – from Dark Bar & a Juke Box
- Big Boss Twang – Kenworth Kenny – from Big Boss Twang
- Eric Strickland – Drinking Whiskey – from Honky Tonk Till I Die
- Justin Townes Earle – It Won’t Be The Last Time – from Nothing’s Gonna Change The Way You Feel About Me Now
- Boondock on “The Great Tompall” Glaser Biography To Be Released
- Michael Powell on Jamie Lynn Spears Surprises w/ “How Could I Want More”
- Trigger on Jamie Lynn Spears Surprises w/ “How Could I Want More”
- N.Marie on Jamie Lynn Spears Surprises w/ “How Could I Want More”
- John on The Real Issue Behind Taylor Swift’s Victoria’s Secret Performance