- Short Movie for Johnny Cash's "Out Among The Stars"
- Grammy Museum, Americana Music Assn. team up for event series
- Billboard and Twitter Partner To Create 'Billboard Twitter Real-Time Charts'
- Six Reasons Employers Should Hire Touring Musicians
- New Johnny Cash Album Gives Unexpected Boost to Songwriters
- Social Distortion Guitarist Jonny Two Bags Steps Out With Solo LP
- Trace Adkins' wife files for divorce in Williamson County
- American Songwriter Interviews Scott H. Biram
- Charlie Daniels sees differences vanish in music
- New Radney Foster "Who's Heart You Wreck"
- Come Around Sundown: Country Music In The Crescent City
- Relix Magazine Features Possessed by Paul James
- Clear Channel, BBR Music Group Reach Revenue Sharing Deal
- ABC to air 'Nashville' music special
- Warner Music Group is 3.1 Billion Dollars in Debt
- How "Bro-Country" Are The O's and Matt Hillyer of 1100 Springs?
- Erin Enderlin, Tin Pan South and the off screen reality of the Nashville songwriter
- Nashville Scene Reviews Jerrod Niemann's New Album
- Facebook Launches Lab To Bring Internet Everywhere
- Predicting What You Want To Hear: Music And Data Get It On
- Facebook Buys Virtual Reality Company Oculus For 2 Billion
Sometimes you just have to stop pontificating so much about music and just play it. That is what the Saving Country Music Radio podcast is for. Even if you have no time or desire to listen, please pilfer the playlist for ideas for what we’re listening to right now. This episode is co-hosted by Earl Dibbles Jr. (well, sort of), who just released a new single, and prominently features my favorite new album, Eric Strickland’s Honky Tonk Till I Die, as well as songs from albums SCM has reviewed recently, and others we hope to get to soon.
Thanks for listening and remember….
It’s all about the music!
- Eric Strickland – 18 Wheels of Hell on the Highway – from Honky Tonk Till I Die
- Marty Stuart – Hollywood Boogie – from Nashville, Vol. 1 – Tear The Woodpile Down
- Sara Watkins – The Foothills – from Sun Midnight Sun
- The Turnpike Troubadours – Gone, Gone, Gone – from Goodbye Normal St.
- Joseph Huber – Fell Off The Wagon – from Tongues of Fire
- Tom VandenAvond – Wreck of a Fine Man – from Wreck of a Fine Man
- Lee Baines & The Glory Fires – Reba – from There’s a Bomb in Gillead
- Left Lane Cruiser & James Leg – Chevrolet – from Painkillers
- Earl Dibbles Jr. – The Country Boy Song
- Marty Stuart & Hank3 – Pictures from Life’s Other Side – from Nashville, Vol. 1 – Tear The Woodpile Down
- Tillford Sellers & The Wagon Burners – Sippy’s Lament – from Heartaches, Lies and Cheating Songs
- McDougall – The Travels of Fredrick Tolls, Part 2 -from A Few Towns More
- Willie Nelson – A Horse Called Music – from Heroes
- JB Beverley & The Wayward Drifters – Shoulda Thought About It – from Dark Bar & a Juke Box
- Big Boss Twang – Kenworth Kenny – from Big Boss Twang
- Eric Strickland – Drinking Whiskey – from Honky Tonk Till I Die
- Justin Townes Earle – It Won’t Be The Last Time – from Nothing’s Gonna Change The Way You Feel About Me Now
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Hank on LL Cool J to Host ACM’s Special Tribute to the Troops
- Mark on Wayne Mills Murder Case Update: 4 Months After
- Sonas on Wayne Mills Murder Case Update: 4 Months After
- IronBoss on Why The Best Fan Vote for the ACM’s Is No Vote At All
- Matt on Unheard Hank Williams Garden Spot Programs to be Released