But more than just shedding light on Big Machine’s relationship with Tim McGraw, the documents and interviews Curb Records is requesting could also unlock reams of Big Machine business secrets that could give Curb new strategic advantage over the much-younger Big Machine who is steadily gaining market share from Music Row’s old guard.
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Charlie Robison Pens Epic Response to Gary Overton’s “You Don’t Exist” on
- Florida Georgia Line Calls Out Charlie Robison Over Radio Quotes on
- Willie Nelson Death Hoax is a Hoax Itself…But He’s Alive! on
- Bobby Bones Calls Aaron Watson “Disrespectful to Women” on
- Florida Georgia Line’s “Anything Goes” is the Worst Album Ever on