- NPR: Lost Album Gives Voice To A Johnny Cash In Recovery
- Stream Nickel Creek's New Album "A Dotted Line"
- Engine 145 Talks with Chuck Mead
- Gregg Allman Misses Live Dates With Bronchitis
- Twitter Shutting Down Its Music App
- If You Missed It: Brandy Clark on Ellen
- Off Camera ACM Awards Announced
- American Songwriter Interviews Scott H. Biram
- "Okie From Muskogee" 45th Anniversary Special 2CD Edition Released
- Spotify Slashes Subscription Prices for College Students
- John Cowan Signs with Compass Records
- Facebook Is Ending the Free Ride For Businesses, Bands, and Brands
- Spin Interviews Miranda Lambert
- If You Missed It: Lake Street Dive on Ellen
- Watch Video of Complete Hellbound Glory Concert
- Jason Eady and Courtney Patton Get Married
- New Nickel Creek Song "21st of May"
- Review and Pictures from George Strait's Farewell Concert in Nashville
- Charlie Daniels Does Dylan on New Album
- Predicting What You Want To Hear: Music And Data Get It On
- Facebook Buys Virtual Reality Company Oculus For 2 Billion
Last night Outlaw Radio Chicago interviewed Bob Wayne who dropped a few very tantalizing nuggets about some upcoming tours he will be involved in. Wayne, who is currently bivouacked at Andy Gibson’s house near Nashville helping him do some recording, remarked on plans to tour opening for the Northwest-based bands The Supersuckers and Zeke in November. The tour would head down the West Coast, and then possibly head towards Texas.
Then in January there are plans for Bob Wayne to head out with The .357 String Band, but not as two separate bands. The .357 String Band WOULD BE Bob Wayne’s backing band, or the de facto Outlaw Carnies! Now if that combo isn’t enough to get your music weenie vibrating, check your pulse. No definite word on where that tour might be, but it would probably involve the Midwest.
Keep your eyes on these band’s MySpace sites for confirmations of these tours and specific dates.
Bob Wayne also dropped a few other good nuggets about his recording plans, upcoming projects (duet w/ Rachel Brooke?), as well as his three wives. So if you want to listen to the full interview go to savingcountrymusic.com/outlaw-radio and find episode 64. All Outlaw Radio episodes are archived there, and the show can be heard every Tuesday night at 9 PM Central at punkandbeansradio.com.
6 Comments to “Bob Wayne to Tour w/ Zeke, Supersuckers, .357”
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Wes231 on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- Mark M on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- Blackwater on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- TX Music Jim on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- Alison on New Merle Haggard Tribute is a Head Scratcher