Last night Outlaw Radio Chicago interviewed Bob Wayne who dropped a few very tantalizing nuggets about some upcoming tours he will be involved in. Wayne, who is currently bivouacked at Andy Gibson’s house near Nashville helping him do some recording, remarked on plans to tour opening for the Northwest-based bands The Supersuckers and Zeke in November. The tour would head down the West Coast, and then possibly head towards Texas.
Then in January there are plans for Bob Wayne to head out with The .357 String Band, but not as two separate bands. The .357 String Band WOULD BE Bob Wayne’s backing band, or the de facto Outlaw Carnies! Now if that combo isn’t enough to get your music weenie vibrating, check your pulse. No definite word on where that tour might be, but it would probably involve the Midwest.
Keep your eyes on these band’s MySpace sites for confirmations of these tours and specific dates.
Bob Wayne also dropped a few other good nuggets about his recording plans, upcoming projects (duet w/ Rachel Brooke?), as well as his three wives. So if you want to listen to the full interview go to savingcountrymusic.com/outlaw-radio and find episode 64. All Outlaw Radio episodes are archived there, and the show can be heard every Tuesday night at 9 PM Central at punkandbeansradio.com.
6 Comments to “Bob Wayne to Tour w/ Zeke, Supersuckers, .357”
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Ruggero Manganuzzi on Richard Rawlings Says David Allan Coe Tried To Extort Club
- Pat Porter on Odie Blackmon Talks Teaching George Jones College Course
- Mona rae on Garth Brooks Falls in Tulsa, Again on Stage Conveyor Belts
- Eric on Garth Brooks Falls in Tulsa, Again on Stage Conveyor Belts
- Sam Jimenez on Garth Brooks Falls in Tulsa, Again on Stage Conveyor Belts