- The Guardian's 10 Best Albums incl. Sturgill, Tami Neilson, Jason Eady
- Hear Unreleased Joe Ely and Linda Ronstadt duet "Where Is My Love"
- If You Missed It: Willie Nelson and Billy Joe Shaver on Letterman
- 2015 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Titles from Willie, Hank Williams, Bob Wills Headed to Grammy Hall of Fame
- Hear New Joe Pug Song "If Still It Can Be Found"
- Houston Press: Is Country Music Ready For Sturgill Simpson?
- Blitzen Trapper Releases Free Live Album
- Eric Church's "The Outsiders" Goes Platinum
- Fatal South by Southwest Crash Brings First Wave of Lawsuits
- New Song from Cody Canada and the Departed "Easy"
- New York Times Runs Obituary on Outlaw Lawyer Neil Reshen
- Country Weekly's Top 10 Albums Incl. Sturgill, Old Crow, Billy Joe Shaver
- Nashville Scene Rips Into American Country Countdown Awards
- Ardent Studios Founder John Fry Dies at 69
- Windowing New Music May Not Goose Sales, Study Shows
- Engineer and Producer John Hampton Dies
- Famous Nashville Backup Singer Millie Kirkham Dies at 91
- Proof How Much The Music Industry Has Changed In The Last Ten Years
- NY Times' Jon Caramanica's Top 10 Albums Includes Sturgill Simpson
- New Video for Lee Ann Womack "The Way I'm Livin'"
On Saturday (April 17th), Outlaw country legend David Allan Coe decided to make it a six pack, and get married to long time girlfriend Kimberly Hastings. It is Coe’s sixth marriage at age 71, and Kimberly’s second at age 48. The couple has been dating for over ten years, and Kimberly regularly joins Coe on stage as a backup/duet singer.
You can see the couple performing “Ain’t That The Way” together at Billy Bob’s Texas, the biggest honky tonk in the world (and where I first saw DAC) by CLICKING HERE.
The ceremony was at The Little White Chapel in Las Vegas, and the Ford Truck Man, Toby Keith, was the official witness. The wedding was also attended by “several close friends.”
When asked why he decided to get married again, Coe responded “I got tired of making decisions for myself.”
28 Comments to “David Allan Coe Gets Married . . . Again”
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Sullie on Eric Church’s Huge Inflatable Devil Stirs Controversy
- Bear on Equal Time – The Best in Mainstream Country Music in 2014
- Eric on Equal Time – The Best in Mainstream Country Music in 2014
- Summer Jam on Equal Time – The Best in Mainstream Country Music in 2014
- BwareDWare94 on Equal Time – The Best in Mainstream Country Music in 2014