On Saturday (April 17th), Outlaw country legend David Allan Coe decided to make it a six pack, and get married to long time girlfriend Kimberly Hastings. It is Coe’s sixth marriage at age 71, and Kimberly’s second at age 48. The couple has been dating for over ten years, and Kimberly regularly joins Coe on stage as a backup/duet singer.
You can see the couple performing “Ain’t That The Way” together at Billy Bob’s Texas, the biggest honky tonk in the world (and where I first saw DAC) by CLICKING HERE.
The ceremony was at The Little White Chapel in Las Vegas, and the Ford Truck Man, Toby Keith, was the official witness. The wedding was also attended by “several close friends.”
When asked why he decided to get married again, Coe responded “I got tired of making decisions for myself.”
29 Comments to “David Allan Coe Gets Married . . . Again”
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- lukebaby on David Allan Coe Gets Married . . . Again
- Trigger on How Waylon Jennings Forever Changed “We Are The World”
- Brandon F on Sturgill Simpson’s Theater Tour is Selling Out Quickly
- Jake on Garth Brooks Falls in Tulsa, Again on Stage Conveyor Belts
- Ben Jones on How Waylon Jennings Forever Changed “We Are The World”