- The Darrell Brothers Offer a Dramatic Reading of Luke Bryan
- Engine 145: Ronnie Milsap Looks Back on New Album
- Music festivals see big opportunity in country music
- 'True Detective' music: 10 other great songs by the Handsome Family
- Tim Wilson, comedian and country artist, dies of heart attack
- Johnny Cash Museum reflects legend's charm
- Pop Matters Features Lydia Loveless
- Oklahoma Gazette Features Hellbound Glory
- New York Times: Trying to Save Merle Haggard's Boxcar Home
- Bill Monroe and Tammy Wynette May Get New Postage Stamps
- How Thirty Tigers Is Beating Competition with Only a 30 Percent Cut
- Roger Alan Wade Bears His Soul
- Album premiere: Chuck Mead's 'Free State Serenade'
- Clinch Mountain Boy Celebrates 20 Years with Ralph Stanley
- "Push and Shove" Video from My Graveyard Jaw
- Get an exclusive first look at Jolie Holland's new record, "Wine Dark Sea"
- Live review: Lucinda Williams remains unmatched at Echoplex
- Country's Super Sized Stars Downsize for European Success
- Bobby Bare Jr.'s Swaggering 'North of Alabama by Mornin''
- Interview with Rachael Price of Lake Street Dive
- Stream New Drive By Truckers Album "English Oceans"
Rosie Flores is rockabilly royalty. You can draw a direct line from Rose Maddox, to Wanda Jackson, to Rosie Flores, and she takes her role as the “Rockabilly Filly” seriously, helping to revitalize the careers of both Wanda and the “Female Elvis” Janis Martin when she invited them onto her smash 1995 release Rockabilly Filly.
A Member of the Austin Music Hall of Fame, she was dubbed the “female Dwight Yoakam” when she emerged out of the new traditionalist scene in Southern California. But enough comparisons with the boys, Rosie is a world beater all her own, recently making headlines by raising money and posthumously releasing Janis Martin’s The Blanco Sessions, as well as creating and performing a multimedia presentation for Janis at the Rock n’ Roll Hall Of Fame.
And as if Rosie wasn’t busy enough, here she is releasing her 11th full length album Working Girl’s Guitar through Bloodshot Records on October 16th. This raucous and rebellious collection of songs features Rosie for the first time handling all the solo guitar licks herself and writing some new original tunes along the way. Touching on rockabilly, surf, blues, and country, Rosie slays all comers and proves why she remains one of the most entertaining, energetic, and influential female guitar players around today.
Rosie Flores, Working Girl’s Guitar by BSHQ
5 Comments to “EXCLUSIVE: Rosie Flores “Working Girl’s Guitar” Full Album Stream”
Leave a comment
- Adrian on EDM Replacing Rap As The Scourge of Country Radio
- the pistolero on Tim McGraw’s “Lookin For That Girl” (A Rant)
- Gaahl on EDM Replacing Rap As The Scourge of Country Radio
- Seth Putnam on EDM Replacing Rap As The Scourge of Country Radio
- olajean on Josh Abbott Admits to Infidelity, Asks For Forgiveness