- Justin Townes Earle on NPR's World Cafe
- Ford, GM Argue They Don't Owe Any Music Royalties
- Peter Cooper Leaving The Tennessean to Write for Country Hall of Fame
- Interesting Video for Steelism's "Marfa Lights"
- Lucinda Williams Revels In Creative Freedom: 'I'm An Optimist'
- SoundCloud Posts 29 Million Dollar Loss
- Stoney LaRue Ready to Take Flight With 'Aviator'
- The Dirty River Boys Release Self Titled Album
- Angaleena Presley Releases New Album "American Middle Class"
- How To Make A Cigar Box Guitar
- If You Missed It: Angaleena Presley on Letterman
- Live Review of Loretta Lynn at the Ryman
- Lucinda Williams doubles up on the music
- New Video for Ags Connolly "When Country Was Proud"
- International Bluegrass Music Association Director Resigns
- Phil Ledbetter Releases New Album "The Next Move"
- Jack White Keboardist Dies While on Tour in Mexico
- SoundScan's Third Quarter Numbers in One Word: Bleak
- The story behind the deal to save Nashville's Studio 'A'
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences to Honor Dr. Ralph Stanley
- Black Flag Founder Greg Ginn Accused of Abusing His Daughters
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Trigger on Why The CMA’s Should Consider Adding “Traditional” Categories
- Arlene on Ryan Adams: “I Do Not Like Fu!$ing Country Music”
- Kerosene on Florida Georgia Line’s Song “Cruise” (A Rant)
- BEH on Why The CMA’s Should Consider Adding “Traditional” Categories
- Trigger on Song Review – Toby Keith’s “Drunk Americans”