- Ralph Stanley and Grandson Making Gospel Album
- George Jones' widow wants fans to see tribute (video: autoplay)
- Funny: Honest Billboard Country Airplay Chart
- Scott Biram Announces New Album, Releases New Song
- Watch Loretta Lynn Being Awarded Medal of Freedom
- Good Read - Shopping for Hits: A Look at Music Row's 'Pitch Lists'
- Download Free Sample from Sturgill Simpson on NoiseTrade
- Stream "Foreverly" Norah Jones and Billy Joe Tribute
- Galleywinter Reviews Cody Canada's New Live Acoustic Album
- Bottle Rockets Reissue First Album and "Brooklyn Side"
- John Prine has operable form of lung cancer
- Shovels and Rope Documentary Captures the Life of an Americana Couple
- Loretta Lynn: 5 reasons why she earned Presidential Medal of Freedom
- If You Missed It: Nikki Bluhm on Conan
- Kellie Pickler Debuts in Top Five On Top Country Albums Chart
- Shovels and Rope to Reissue First Album. Listen to Revamped Song
- Ricky Skaggs Revisits Country Hits During Hall of Fame Performance
- The World's Highest-Paid Musicians 2013
- Justin Timberlake's Dreams of Country Music Stardom 'Still Alive'
- Ry Cooder Featured In The New Yorker, New Live Album
- Jello Biafra Likes Larry and His Flask!
Joseph Huber, one of the primary songwriters and banjo/fiddle player for the high-octane bluegrass outfit The .357 String Band has released a solo album called Bury Me Where I Fall. This album marks a completely different direction from the punk-inspired string music Joe & .357 are known for, but not in the emphasis on top-notch songwriting. Joe takes a more poetic, Townes Van Zandt approach to the lyrics, and a more artistic approach to the music.
The 1st solo album from .357 String Band’s Joseph Huber reveals a new side; a brooding, & introspective side in the spirit of Townes Van Zandt or Leonard Cohen. Weary & burdened, yet also joyfully defiant. Each song offers a new sound & way of seeing.
The album is available by paypal-ing $12.00 to josephhubermusic at gmail. com. You can also purchase or preview tracks on CD Baby.
1. Bury Me Where I Fall
2. Riddler’s Song
3. Bell on a Rope
4. Death, Cruel Shadow, Be My Shade
5. Better Than Before
7. Slow Death March
8. Can’t You See A Flood’s A-Comin’
9. The Ancient Lake
13 Comments to “Joe Huber of .357 Releases “Bury Me Where I Fall””
Leave a comment
- Sherman Mohr on George Jones Receives Monument in Nashville
- Trigger on Spike TV Airs Episode Featuring Bar Where Wayne Mills Was Killed
- Acca Dacca on Don’t Give Up The Term “Country,” Be Positive About It
- blah on Luke Bryan Loses “Male Video” Award for Having a Vagina
- Mark N on Wayne Mills of the Wayne Mills Band Shot Fatally in Nashville