- If You Missed It: First Aid Kit on Fallon
- Good News: Motley Crue Country Tribute Album Delayed
- Amazon Launches Prime Music Streaming Service
- 1927 Bristol Sessions revisited by Dolly Parton, Marty Stuart, Steve Martin and more
- Web Exclusive of Kacey Musgraves on Fallon
- NPR's KCRW Releases In Studio First Aid Kit Performance
- Kelley Mickwee of The Trishas New Song, New Album Coming
- National Geographic Features Pictures from New Photo Exhibit
- 'Ghost Brothers' tour lives again, in new markets
- New Country Awards Show Replacing Old One on FOX
- Video premiere: Dex Romweber Duo's 'Roll On'
- Justin Townes Earle to Release New Album 'Single Mothers' Sept. 9th (updated)
- Bluegrass Legend Ralph Stanley: 'I’m Just As Fresh As I Was 100 Years Ago'
- Miranda Lambert Hits No. 1 with "Platinum" Album
- House Panel To Hear Testimony On Media Ownership Rules Today
- Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers Bring Taste of California to Nashville
- Video Premiere for Otis Gibbs "Ghosts Of Our Fathers"
- Big Machine, Cox Media Group Sign Direct Licensing Deal
- Walls St. Journal Features Producer Dave Cobb (Sturgill, Isbell)
- Songwriter Don Devaney Passes
- Song Premiere: Dom Flemons, "San Francisco Baby"
We first learned about pop country’s Michael Jackson Montgomery over 1 1/2 years ago, when the pop country “mega-franchise” project he was a part of for a major Nashville record label pulled the plug on his manufactured music career. Since then Montgomery, aka “The Bleeding Cowboy” has been leaking demos of some of the songs meant for his album to Saving Country Music and explaining the stories behind them.
Well now apparently after much wrangling by lawyers behind-the-scenes, Michael Jackson Montgomery is ready to begin releasing the full studio versions of his songs ahead of an album release possibly some time this Fall/Winter, and he is starting today by releasing what he is calling “The perfect pop country song” called “Ice Cold Beer In A Pickup Truck”.
“I’m serious Trig, it is perfect, and I ain’t saying that to pat myself on the back.” And according to the press release for “Ice Cold Beer In A Pickup Truck”, he’s not lying:
“Ice Cold Beer In A Pickup Truck” was written by a team of Nashville’s top songwriters in conjunction with scientists that are studying how certain sounds effect dopamine and other chemical responses in the brain, and statisticians who study trends and figure out the best song patterns and the right time to release a song. After years of work, they came up with “Ice Cold Beer In A Pickup Truck” and decided that it should be released right now, today, August 21st, 2012.
“Even the flaws in the song were put there on purpose to make it sound dirty and authentic,” explains Michael Jackson Montgomery. “Eat your heart out Steve Goodman!”
So without further ado, here is the worldwide release of Michael Jackson Montgomery’s smash single “Ice Cold Beer In A Pickup Truck”.
Ice Cold Beer In A Pickup Truck = 28 times.
38 Comments to “Michael Jackson Montgomery Releases “Perfect Pop Country Song””
Leave a comment
- dan_ga on Big Smo Show Could Be Hick Hop’s Backdoor to the Mainstream
- Karen on Taylor Swift Is Leaving Country. But Will Country Let Her?
- Che on Big Smo Show Could Be Hick Hop’s Backdoor to the Mainstream
- Adrian on Taylor Swift Is Leaving Country. But Will Country Let Her?
- Filler on Taylor Swift Is Leaving Country. But Will Country Let Her?