- The Darrell Brothers Offer a Dramatic Reading of Luke Bryan
- Engine 145: Ronnie Milsap Looks Back on New Album
- Music festivals see big opportunity in country music
- 'True Detective' music: 10 other great songs by the Handsome Family
- Tim Wilson, comedian and country artist, dies of heart attack
- Johnny Cash Museum reflects legend's charm
- Pop Matters Features Lydia Loveless
- Oklahoma Gazette Features Hellbound Glory
- New York Times: Trying to Save Merle Haggard's Boxcar Home
- Bill Monroe and Tammy Wynette May Get New Postage Stamps
- How Thirty Tigers Is Beating Competition with Only a 30 Percent Cut
- Roger Alan Wade Bears His Soul
- Album premiere: Chuck Mead's 'Free State Serenade'
- Clinch Mountain Boy Celebrates 20 Years with Ralph Stanley
- "Push and Shove" Video from My Graveyard Jaw
- Get an exclusive first look at Jolie Holland's new record, "Wine Dark Sea"
- Live review: Lucinda Williams remains unmatched at Echoplex
- Country's Super Sized Stars Downsize for European Success
- Bobby Bare Jr.'s Swaggering 'North of Alabama by Mornin''
- Interview with Rachael Price of Lake Street Dive
- Stream New Drive By Truckers Album "English Oceans"
The muddin’ version of ‘Long Hauls and Close Calls’
Yep that’s none other than Shelton Hank III and Hank Jr. hanging out with none other than Jesco White.
Here’s the scoop:
“Recently, a meeting of the outlaws took place in Paris TN for the filming of “The Wild and Wonderful Whites”. White family friend and Producer Storm Taylor has teamed up with Director Julien Nitzburg (The Wild World of Hasil Atkins) to make a documentary about the legendary Jesco White and his family. “We have been following the family for about a year now. As you can imagine…It has been quiet a ride. I felt that that there was absolutely no way that we could truly complete this project without the support and music from Hank 3″ said Storm Taylor in a recent interview. After a few months of planning, Hank III had a brief afternoon entertaining the cast and crew at his Nashville home. He then took the crew to a more rural setting….as Hank Jr. played host to what can be called a ‘once in a lifetime’ weekend. “Just imagine a cabin, some beer, a pig roast, 4 wheelers, a pond, Hank III, Hank Jr, and Jesco White all rolled up into a big Hellbilly weekend ball…unimagineable” Storm said.”
“‘The Wild and Wonderful Whites’ is scheduled to be released in early 09′ for MTV Films. The documentary will feature a wide variety of music, including local West Virginia artists….and Hank III (of course).
“For updates on additional filming and information about “The Wild and Wonderful Whites” please visit Storm’s Myspace.”
Make sure to go to hank3.com and check it out, because there are additional pictures of Hank Jr., Hank III, and Jesco, including pictures with Keith Neltner and Blake Judd.
I’ve also heard from numerous people that Hank III and Jr. have been hanging out and hunting together recently, so it seems like everything seems to be patched up, whatever was unpatched to begin with, and this is VERY good news.
Leave a comment
- Adrian on EDM Replacing Rap As The Scourge of Country Radio
- the pistolero on Tim McGraw’s “Lookin For That Girl” (A Rant)
- Gaahl on EDM Replacing Rap As The Scourge of Country Radio
- Seth Putnam on EDM Replacing Rap As The Scourge of Country Radio
- olajean on Josh Abbott Admits to Infidelity, Asks For Forgiveness