- NPR: Lost Album Gives Voice To A Johnny Cash In Recovery
- Stream Nickel Creek's New Album "A Dotted Line"
- Engine 145 Talks with Chuck Mead
- Gregg Allman Misses Live Dates With Bronchitis
- Twitter Shutting Down Its Music App
- If You Missed It: Brandy Clark on Ellen
- Off Camera ACM Awards Announced
- American Songwriter Interviews Scott H. Biram
- "Okie From Muskogee" 45th Anniversary Special 2CD Edition Released
- Spotify Slashes Subscription Prices for College Students
- John Cowan Signs with Compass Records
- Facebook Is Ending the Free Ride For Businesses, Bands, and Brands
- Spin Interviews Miranda Lambert
- If You Missed It: Lake Street Dive on Ellen
- Watch Video of Complete Hellbound Glory Concert
- Jason Eady and Courtney Patton Get Married
- New Nickel Creek Song "21st of May"
- Review and Pictures from George Strait's Farewell Concert in Nashville
- Charlie Daniels Does Dylan on New Album
- Predicting What You Want To Hear: Music And Data Get It On
- Facebook Buys Virtual Reality Company Oculus For 2 Billion
The muddin’ version of ‘Long Hauls and Close Calls’
Yep that’s none other than Shelton Hank III and Hank Jr. hanging out with none other than Jesco White.
Here’s the scoop:
“Recently, a meeting of the outlaws took place in Paris TN for the filming of “The Wild and Wonderful Whites”. White family friend and Producer Storm Taylor has teamed up with Director Julien Nitzburg (The Wild World of Hasil Atkins) to make a documentary about the legendary Jesco White and his family. “We have been following the family for about a year now. As you can imagine…It has been quiet a ride. I felt that that there was absolutely no way that we could truly complete this project without the support and music from Hank 3″ said Storm Taylor in a recent interview. After a few months of planning, Hank III had a brief afternoon entertaining the cast and crew at his Nashville home. He then took the crew to a more rural setting….as Hank Jr. played host to what can be called a ‘once in a lifetime’ weekend. “Just imagine a cabin, some beer, a pig roast, 4 wheelers, a pond, Hank III, Hank Jr, and Jesco White all rolled up into a big Hellbilly weekend ball…unimagineable” Storm said.”
“‘The Wild and Wonderful Whites’ is scheduled to be released in early 09′ for MTV Films. The documentary will feature a wide variety of music, including local West Virginia artists….and Hank III (of course).
“For updates on additional filming and information about “The Wild and Wonderful Whites” please visit Storm’s Myspace.”
Make sure to go to hank3.com and check it out, because there are additional pictures of Hank Jr., Hank III, and Jesco, including pictures with Keith Neltner and Blake Judd.
I’ve also heard from numerous people that Hank III and Jr. have been hanging out and hunting together recently, so it seems like everything seems to be patched up, whatever was unpatched to begin with, and this is VERY good news.
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Canuck on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- Applejack on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- Clark on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- Applejack on Album Review – Johnny Cash’s “Out Among The Stars”
- Eduardo Vargas on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)