- If You Missed It: First Aid Kit on Fallon
- Good News: Motley Crue Country Tribute Album Delayed
- Amazon Launches Prime Music Streaming Service
- 1927 Bristol Sessions revisited by Dolly Parton, Marty Stuart, Steve Martin and more
- Web Exclusive of Kacey Musgraves on Fallon
- NPR's KCRW Releases In Studio First Aid Kit Performance
- Kelley Mickwee of The Trishas New Song, New Album Coming
- National Geographic Features Pictures from New Photo Exhibit
- 'Ghost Brothers' tour lives again, in new markets
- New Country Awards Show Replacing Old One on FOX
- Video premiere: Dex Romweber Duo's 'Roll On'
- Justin Townes Earle to Release New Album 'Single Mothers' Sept. 9th (updated)
- Bluegrass Legend Ralph Stanley: 'I’m Just As Fresh As I Was 100 Years Ago'
- Miranda Lambert Hits No. 1 with "Platinum" Album
- House Panel To Hear Testimony On Media Ownership Rules Today
- Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers Bring Taste of California to Nashville
- Video Premiere for Otis Gibbs "Ghosts Of Our Fathers"
- Big Machine, Cox Media Group Sign Direct Licensing Deal
- Walls St. Journal Features Producer Dave Cobb (Sturgill, Isbell)
- Songwriter Don Devaney Passes
- Song Premiere: Dom Flemons, "San Francisco Baby"
In just about a month from now, two of the biggest, most important events ever to happen in the insurgent country scene will be going down. The first is the Muddy Roots Festival happening the 28th-30th just outside of Nashville. They just released the schedule last week, and with headliners Billy Joe Shaver and Wayne “The Train” Hancock, this is a can’t miss if you’re able to make it out there.
And for Mother’s Day, Muddy Roots has announced if you purchase a ticket today, you get a free T Shirt! (purchase tickets HERE.)
And right as Muddy Roots wraps up Outlaw Radio Chicago will be releasing their compilation album on June 1st. Quite a few bands that are going to be at Muddy Roots will also be on the compilation, bands like Pearls Mahone & The OneEyed Jacks,The Goddamn Gallows, and Dave Smith & The Country Rebels, so if you can’t make it to the Festival, think of this as the Muddy Roots home game.
Copies of the Outlaw Radio Compilation can be pre-ordered by CLICKING HERE. They are only $9 and but the price will go up on June 1st, so get em while they’re cheap!
All the songs on the compilation are previously unreleased tracks, so this is the only place you can get this music. 19 tracks. 19 TRACKS! All new songs from your favorite bands! (See a list below).
Jashie P of Outlaw Radio Chicago and Jason 3.14 of Muddy Roots are true champions of the music and have spent tons of their own time and money to get the music out to the masses, and they deserve as much appreciation and support for everything they do for the music we love!
OUTLAW COMPILATION CONTRIBUTORS:
* Bob Wayne and the Outlaw Carnies
* .357 String Band
* Six Gun Britt
* The Dad Horse Experience
* Izzy and the Kesstronics
* Lucky Tubb and the Modern Day Troubadours
* Olâ€™ Red Shed
* Ted Russell Kamp
* Dave Smith and the Country Rebels
* Black Eyed Vermillion
* Little Lisa Dixie
* The Boomswagglers
* Joey Allcorn
* Rachel Brooke
* Last False Hope
* Slackeye Slim
* The Fisticuffs
* Roger Alan Wade
* Hellbound Glory
* Those Poor Bastards
13 Comments to “Outlaw Radio & Muddy Roots for Mother’s Day”
Leave a comment
- Scott Borschetta on Congress Weighs Whether to Allow Even More Media Consolidation
- Applejack on Congress Weighs Whether to Allow Even More Media Consolidation
- Sonas on Big Smo Show Could Be Hick Hop’s Backdoor to the Mainstream
- Bear on Big Smo Show Could Be Hick Hop’s Backdoor to the Mainstream
- Drew on Song Review – “The Trailer Song” By Kacey Musgraves