- Possessed by Paul James Featured on NPR
- Engine 145: Ronnie Milsap Looks Back on New Album
- Music festivals see big opportunity in country music
- 'True Detective' music: 10 other great songs by the Handsome Family
- Tim Wilson, comedian and country artist, dies of heart attack
- Johnny Cash Museum reflects legend's charm
- Amazon Reportedly Considering Music Streaming Service
- Oklahoma Gazette Features Hellbound Glory
- New York Times: Trying to Save Merle Haggard's Boxcar Home
- Jesse McReynolds Celebrates 50 Years As Grand Ole Opry Member
- How Thirty Tigers Is Beating Competition with Only a 30 Percent Cut
- Roger Alan Wade Bears His Soul
- Doobie Brothers Making a Country Album
- The day Louis Armstrong met Johnny Cash
- "Push and Shove" Video from My Graveyard Jaw
- Get an exclusive first look at Jolie Holland's new record, "Wine Dark Sea"
- Live review: Lucinda Williams remains unmatched at Echoplex
- Country's Super Sized Stars Downsize for European Success
- Bob Wayne's "Back to the Camper" out 4.16
- Interview with Rachael Price of Lake Street Dive
- Stream New Drive By Truckers Album "English Oceans"
In just about a month from now, two of the biggest, most important events ever to happen in the insurgent country scene will be going down. The first is the Muddy Roots Festival happening the 28th-30th just outside of Nashville. They just released the schedule last week, and with headliners Billy Joe Shaver and Wayne “The Train” Hancock, this is a can’t miss if you’re able to make it out there.
And for Mother’s Day, Muddy Roots has announced if you purchase a ticket today, you get a free T Shirt! (purchase tickets HERE.)
And right as Muddy Roots wraps up Outlaw Radio Chicago will be releasing their compilation album on June 1st. Quite a few bands that are going to be at Muddy Roots will also be on the compilation, bands like Pearls Mahone & The OneEyed Jacks,The Goddamn Gallows, and Dave Smith & The Country Rebels, so if you can’t make it to the Festival, think of this as the Muddy Roots home game.
Copies of the Outlaw Radio Compilation can be pre-ordered by CLICKING HERE. They are only $9 and but the price will go up on June 1st, so get em while they’re cheap!
All the songs on the compilation are previously unreleased tracks, so this is the only place you can get this music. 19 tracks. 19 TRACKS! All new songs from your favorite bands! (See a list below).
Jashie P of Outlaw Radio Chicago and Jason 3.14 of Muddy Roots are true champions of the music and have spent tons of their own time and money to get the music out to the masses, and they deserve as much appreciation and support for everything they do for the music we love!
OUTLAW COMPILATION CONTRIBUTORS:
* Bob Wayne and the Outlaw Carnies
* .357 String Band
* Six Gun Britt
* The Dad Horse Experience
* Izzy and the Kesstronics
* Lucky Tubb and the Modern Day Troubadours
* Ol’ Red Shed
* Ted Russell Kamp
* Dave Smith and the Country Rebels
* Black Eyed Vermillion
* Little Lisa Dixie
* The Boomswagglers
* Joey Allcorn
* Rachel Brooke
* Last False Hope
* Slackeye Slim
* The Fisticuffs
* Roger Alan Wade
* Hellbound Glory
* Those Poor Bastards
13 Comments to “Outlaw Radio & Muddy Roots for Mother’s Day”
Leave a comment
- Charlie on Cole Swindell’s Horrifically Generic “Chillin’ It” (A Rant)
- Six String Richie on Scathing Jason Aldean Concert Review Censored
- BwareDWare94 on Cole Swindell’s Horrifically Generic “Chillin’ It” (A Rant)
- Kaity on Cole Swindell’s Horrifically Generic “Chillin’ It” (A Rant)
- BwareDWare94 on Scathing Jason Aldean Concert Review Censored