- The Guardian's 10 Best Albums incl. Sturgill, Tami Neilson, Jason Eady
- Hear Unreleased Joe Ely and Linda Ronstadt duet "Where Is My Love"
- If You Missed It: Willie Nelson and Billy Joe Shaver on Letterman
- 2015 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Titles from Willie, Hank Williams, Bob Wills Headed to Grammy Hall of Fame
- Hear New Joe Pug Song "If Still It Can Be Found"
- Houston Press: Is Country Music Ready For Sturgill Simpson?
- Blitzen Trapper Releases Free Live Album
- Eric Church's "The Outsiders" Goes Platinum
- Music Blog Wondering Sound Cuts Operations
- New Song from Cody Canada and the Departed "Easy"
- New York Times Runs Obituary on Outlaw Lawyer Neil Reshen
- Country Weekly's Top 10 Albums Incl. Sturgill, Old Crow, Billy Joe Shaver
- Nashville Scene Rips Into American Country Countdown Awards
- Ray Price's Widow Shares Thoughts on Country Legend's Life
- Windowing New Music May Not Goose Sales, Study Shows
- Engineer and Producer John Hampton Dies
- Famous Nashville Backup Singer Millie Kirkham Dies at 91
- Proof How Much The Music Industry Has Changed In The Last Ten Years
- NY Times' Jon Caramanica's Top 10 Albums Includes Sturgill Simpson
- New Video for Lee Ann Womack "The Way I'm Livin'"
In just about a month from now, two of the biggest, most important events ever to happen in the insurgent country scene will be going down. The first is the Muddy Roots Festival happening the 28th-30th just outside of Nashville. They just released the schedule last week, and with headliners Billy Joe Shaver and Wayne “The Train” Hancock, this is a can’t miss if you’re able to make it out there.
And for Mother’s Day, Muddy Roots has announced if you purchase a ticket today, you get a free T Shirt! (purchase tickets HERE.)
And right as Muddy Roots wraps up Outlaw Radio Chicago will be releasing their compilation album on June 1st. Quite a few bands that are going to be at Muddy Roots will also be on the compilation, bands like Pearls Mahone & The OneEyed Jacks,The Goddamn Gallows, and Dave Smith & The Country Rebels, so if you can’t make it to the Festival, think of this as the Muddy Roots home game.
Copies of the Outlaw Radio Compilation can be pre-ordered by CLICKING HERE. They are only $9 and but the price will go up on June 1st, so get em while they’re cheap!
All the songs on the compilation are previously unreleased tracks, so this is the only place you can get this music. 19 tracks. 19 TRACKS! All new songs from your favorite bands! (See a list below).
Jashie P of Outlaw Radio Chicago and Jason 3.14 of Muddy Roots are true champions of the music and have spent tons of their own time and money to get the music out to the masses, and they deserve as much appreciation and support for everything they do for the music we love!
OUTLAW COMPILATION CONTRIBUTORS:
* Bob Wayne and the Outlaw Carnies
* .357 String Band
* Six Gun Britt
* The Dad Horse Experience
* Izzy and the Kesstronics
* Lucky Tubb and the Modern Day Troubadours
* Ol’ Red Shed
* Ted Russell Kamp
* Dave Smith and the Country Rebels
* Black Eyed Vermillion
* Little Lisa Dixie
* The Boomswagglers
* Joey Allcorn
* Rachel Brooke
* Last False Hope
* Slackeye Slim
* The Fisticuffs
* Roger Alan Wade
* Hellbound Glory
* Those Poor Bastards
13 Comments to “Outlaw Radio & Muddy Roots for Mother’s Day”
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- 86TELE on Mo Pitney Reveals Great Promise with “Country” Single
- Megan on Equal Time – The Best in Mainstream Country Music in 2014
- Carin on Review – Carrie Underwood’s “Something In The Water”
- Applejack on Equal Time – The Best in Mainstream Country Music in 2014
- Trigger on Equal Time – The Best in Mainstream Country Music in 2014