- NPR: Lost Album Gives Voice To A Johnny Cash In Recovery
- Stream Nickel Creek's New Album "A Dotted Line"
- Engine 145 Talks with Chuck Mead
- Gregg Allman Misses Live Dates With Bronchitis
- Twitter Shutting Down Its Music App
- If You Missed It: Brandy Clark on Ellen
- Off Camera ACM Awards Announced
- American Songwriter Interviews Scott H. Biram
- "Okie From Muskogee" 45th Anniversary Special 2CD Edition Released
- Spotify Slashes Subscription Prices for College Students
- John Cowan Signs with Compass Records
- Facebook Is Ending the Free Ride For Businesses, Bands, and Brands
- Spin Interviews Miranda Lambert
- If You Missed It: Lake Street Dive on Ellen
- Watch Video of Complete Hellbound Glory Concert
- Jason Eady and Courtney Patton Get Married
- New Nickel Creek Song "21st of May"
- Review and Pictures from George Strait's Farewell Concert in Nashville
- Charlie Daniels Does Dylan on New Album
- Predicting What You Want To Hear: Music And Data Get It On
- Facebook Buys Virtual Reality Company Oculus For 2 Billion
In just about a month from now, two of the biggest, most important events ever to happen in the insurgent country scene will be going down. The first is the Muddy Roots Festival happening the 28th-30th just outside of Nashville. They just released the schedule last week, and with headliners Billy Joe Shaver and Wayne “The Train” Hancock, this is a can’t miss if you’re able to make it out there.
And for Mother’s Day, Muddy Roots has announced if you purchase a ticket today, you get a free T Shirt! (purchase tickets HERE.)
And right as Muddy Roots wraps up Outlaw Radio Chicago will be releasing their compilation album on June 1st. Quite a few bands that are going to be at Muddy Roots will also be on the compilation, bands like Pearls Mahone & The OneEyed Jacks,The Goddamn Gallows, and Dave Smith & The Country Rebels, so if you can’t make it to the Festival, think of this as the Muddy Roots home game.
Copies of the Outlaw Radio Compilation can be pre-ordered by CLICKING HERE. They are only $9 and but the price will go up on June 1st, so get em while they’re cheap!
All the songs on the compilation are previously unreleased tracks, so this is the only place you can get this music. 19 tracks. 19 TRACKS! All new songs from your favorite bands! (See a list below).
Jashie P of Outlaw Radio Chicago and Jason 3.14 of Muddy Roots are true champions of the music and have spent tons of their own time and money to get the music out to the masses, and they deserve as much appreciation and support for everything they do for the music we love!
OUTLAW COMPILATION CONTRIBUTORS:
* Bob Wayne and the Outlaw Carnies
* .357 String Band
* Six Gun Britt
* The Dad Horse Experience
* Izzy and the Kesstronics
* Lucky Tubb and the Modern Day Troubadours
* Ol’ Red Shed
* Ted Russell Kamp
* Dave Smith and the Country Rebels
* Black Eyed Vermillion
* Little Lisa Dixie
* The Boomswagglers
* Joey Allcorn
* Rachel Brooke
* Last False Hope
* Slackeye Slim
* The Fisticuffs
* Roger Alan Wade
* Hellbound Glory
* Those Poor Bastards
13 Comments to “Outlaw Radio & Muddy Roots for Mother’s Day”
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Wes231 on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- Mark M on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- Blackwater on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- TX Music Jim on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- Alison on New Merle Haggard Tribute is a Head Scratcher