- Charlie Daniels Releases New Album "Off The Grid: Doin' It Dylan"
- New Rodney Crowell Song "Fever on the Bayou"
- Martina McBride, 'Everlasting': Exclusive Album Premiere
- The Washington Post Features Sturgill Simpson
- Twitter's New Music Strategy: Vevo Music Videos, Beats Music Ads, SoundCloud Partnership
- NPR: Folk Singer Willie Watson Previews His New Album
- LA Times: Brandy Clark, who writes hits for others, tells her own '12 Stories'
- Parker Millsap Plays One for Relix Magazine
- Charlie Daniels sees differences vanish in music
- New Radney Foster "Who's Heart You Wreck"
- Come Around Sundown: Country Music In The Crescent City
- Relix Magazine Features Possessed by Paul James
- ASCAP and BMI enter first of its kind collaboration
- The New York Times Features Nickel Creek Reunion
- NPR Features new Chuck Mead "Serenade"
- The Infamous Stringdusters Release "Let It Go"
- Erin Enderlin, Tin Pan South and the off screen reality of the Nashville songwriter
- Jon Langford Releases New Album "Here Be Monsters"
- Facebook Launches Lab To Bring Internet Everywhere
- Not Sure I'd Call It a Tour, But the Cast of "Nashville" is Playing Some Live Dates
- Willie Watson Performs "Mexican Cowboy" on Prarie Home Companion
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Filler on Why The Best Fan Vote for the ACM’s Is No Vote At All
- ChrisLewisLouie on 16 Great Sons & Daughters of Country Music Greats
- Trigger on 16 Great Sons & Daughters of Country Music Greats
- Michael on Dale Watson to Star in Upcoming “Yellow Rose” Movie
- BwareDWare94 on 16 Great Sons & Daughters of Country Music Greats