- Junior Brown Performs "Better Call Saul" Theme Song
- The Evolution of Sex Songs in Country Music
- Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame Inducts John Anderson, More
- Shakey Graves Releases New Album "And The War Came"
- Apple Reportedly In Talks with Majors for Cheaper Music
- Backstage Pass: Enjoy a Bit of Bradford Lee Folk Lore
- NPR First Listen: Angaleena Presley, 'American Middle Class'
- Lindi Ortega Singing "Stand By Me"
- Revisiting Cowboy Jack Clement, Country Music's Jester and King
- Song Premiere: Ronnie Fauss featuring Rhett Miller "18 Wheels"
- Hal Ketchum Releases New Album "I'm The Troubadour"
- Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn Release New Album
- After SiriusXM Success, The Turtles Take on Pandora
- American Songwriter reviews new Sons of Bill album
- Rodney Hayden Releases New EP "Cowboy Songs"
- The Telegraph "Sturgill Simpson: Space Cowboy"
- Jambands Reviews Cory Branan's "No Hit Wonder"
- Zoe Muth at WAMU's Bluegrass Country
- A night in the life of Austin City Limits ringleader Terry Lickona
- Review: Sturgill Simpson At Leaf Cafe, Liverpool, UK
- Can the people Nashville hopes to attract afford to move to Nashville?
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Applejack on NASH Icon is Now Beating Bobby Bones in Nashville
- Country Haiku #519 | Country California on 35 Artists More Deserving of an Opry Invitation Before Little Big Town
- Applejack on Review – Florida Georgia Line’s “Sun Daze” (a semi-rant)
- Scotty J on Dissecting Garth’s “Man Against Machine” Cover & Quote
- AnnBanan on Review – Cole Swindell’s “Hope You Get Lonely Tonight”