- Wade Bowen Performs "When I Woke Up Today" on The Texas Music Scene
- Variety Magazine Talks to Merle Haggard
- Hear New Andrew Combs' Song "Foolin'"
- Ian McLagan of Faces and Small Faces Dies
- Stream Sundy Best's New Record
- Willie Nelson Releases New Album "December Day"
- Aaron Watson to Release New Album "The Underdog" February 17th
- Almost Out of Gas Features the Taylor Cafe in Taylor, TX
- Sundy Best Release New Album "Salvation City"
- Despite Detractors, Bro-Country May Be a Bellwether of Nashville's Future
- Funny: Where Did Jerrod Niemann Go?
- Courtney Patton Sings "Take Your Shoes Off Moses"
- Bobby Keys, Hard-Living Saxophonist for Rolling Stones, Dies at 70
- New Photos of Johnny Cash at San Quentin Prison
- Music Industry Sues Chrysler, Mitsubishi Over In Car Recording Devices
- The Huffington Post Lists Off Best 2014 Country Albums
- Dom Flemons, 'Too Long (I've Been Gone)' Video
- Lyric Of The Week, Mickey Newbury, "An American Trilogy"
- Joni Mitchell Squashed Biopic Starring Taylor Swift
- Black Friday: Country Bibliophile Edition
- Blurt Gives Jason Isbell's ACL DVD 5 of 5 Stars
Sometimes you just have to stop pontificating so much about music and just play it. That is what the Saving Country Music Radio podcast is for. Even if you have no time or desire to listen, please pilfer the playlist for ideas for what we’re listening to right now. This episode is co-hosted by Earl Dibbles Jr. (well, sort of), who just released a new single, and prominently features my favorite new album, Eric Strickland’s Honky Tonk Till I Die, as well as songs from albums SCM has reviewed recently, and others we hope to get to soon.
Thanks for listening and remember….
It’s all about the music!
- Eric Strickland – 18 Wheels of Hell on the Highway – from Honky Tonk Till I Die
- Marty Stuart – Hollywood Boogie – from Nashville, Vol. 1 – Tear The Woodpile Down
- Sara Watkins – The Foothills – from Sun Midnight Sun
- The Turnpike Troubadours – Gone, Gone, Gone – from Goodbye Normal St.
- Joseph Huber – Fell Off The Wagon – from Tongues of Fire
- Tom VandenAvond – Wreck of a Fine Man – from Wreck of a Fine Man
- Lee Baines & The Glory Fires – Reba – from There’s a Bomb in Gillead
- Left Lane Cruiser & James Leg – Chevrolet – from Painkillers
- Earl Dibbles Jr. – The Country Boy Song
- Marty Stuart & Hank3 – Pictures from Life’s Other Side – from Nashville, Vol. 1 – Tear The Woodpile Down
- Tillford Sellers & The Wagon Burners – Sippy’s Lament – from Heartaches, Lies and Cheating Songs
- McDougall – The Travels of Fredrick Tolls, Part 2 -from A Few Towns More
- Willie Nelson – A Horse Called Music – from Heroes
- JB Beverley & The Wayward Drifters – Shoulda Thought About It – from Dark Bar & a Juke Box
- Big Boss Twang – Kenworth Kenny – from Big Boss Twang
- Eric Strickland – Drinking Whiskey – from Honky Tonk Till I Die
- Justin Townes Earle – It Won’t Be The Last Time – from Nothing’s Gonna Change The Way You Feel About Me Now
8 Comments to “Saving Country Music Radio Episode #28 Released”
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Josh on Review – Whitey Morgan’s “Born, Raised & LIVE…”
- Brandon on Scott Borchetta Selectively Forgets “American Idol” Sentiments Amidst New Partnership
- Camie jo on Scott Borchetta Selectively Forgets “American Idol” Sentiments Amidst New Partnership
- Brett Robinson on Review – Whitey Morgan’s “Born, Raised & LIVE…”
- Jeremy on 2014 Saving Country Music Song of the Year Nominees