- Music Row's Studio A likely to be saved
- Willie Watson on NPR's Mountain Stage
- Fader Interviews Lucinda Williams
- Chuck Mead on NPR's Mountain Stage
- Apple Reportedly In Talks with Majors for Cheaper Music
- Backstage Pass: Enjoy a Bit of Bradford Lee Folk Lore
- If You Missed It: Lucinda Williams on Fallon 9-30
- SXSW Probably Isn't Going Anywhere But Big Changes Loom
- Revisiting Cowboy Jack Clement, Country Music's Jester and King
- Audiobook Review: Tom T. Hall "The Storyteller's Nashville"
- Mac Wiseman Featured in The Wall St Journal
- Live Nation Moving Off of Music Row
- After SiriusXM Success, The Turtles Take on Pandora
- American Songwriter reviews new Sons of Bill album
- Cool Music Photos from New "Still Moving" Picture Book
- The Telegraph "Sturgill Simpson: Space Cowboy"
- Jambands Reviews Cory Branan's "No Hit Wonder"
- Zoe Muth at WAMU's Bluegrass Country
- A night in the life of Austin City Limits ringleader Terry Lickona
- Review: Sturgill Simpson At Leaf Cafe, Liverpool, UK
- Can the people Nashville hopes to attract afford to move to Nashville?
Sometimes you just have to stop pontificating so much about music and just play it. That is what the Saving Country Music Radio podcast is for. Even if you have no time or desire to listen, please pilfer the playlist for ideas for what we’re listening to right now. This episode is co-hosted by Earl Dibbles Jr. (well, sort of), who just released a new single, and prominently features my favorite new album, Eric Strickland’s Honky Tonk Till I Die, as well as songs from albums SCM has reviewed recently, and others we hope to get to soon.
Thanks for listening and remember….
It’s all about the music!
- Eric Strickland – 18 Wheels of Hell on the Highway – from Honky Tonk Till I Die
- Marty Stuart β Hollywood Boogie β from Nashville, Vol. 1 β Tear The Woodpile Down
- Sara Watkins – The Foothills – from Sun Midnight Sun
- The Turnpike Troubadours β Gone, Gone, Gone – from Goodbye Normal St.
- Joseph Huber – Fell Off The Wagon – from Tongues of Fire
- Tom VandenAvond – Wreck of a Fine Man – from Wreck of a Fine Man
- Lee Baines & The Glory Fires – Reba – from There’s a Bomb in Gillead
- Left Lane Cruiser & James Leg – Chevrolet – from Painkillers
- Earl Dibbles Jr. – The Country Boy Song
- Marty Stuart & Hank3 – Pictures from Life’s Other Side – from Nashville, Vol. 1 β Tear The Woodpile Down
- Tillford Sellers & The Wagon Burners – Sippy’s Lament – from Heartaches, Lies and Cheating Songs
- McDougall – The Travels of Fredrick Tolls, Part 2 -from A Few Towns More
- Willie Nelson – A Horse Called Music – from Heroes
- JB Beverley & The Wayward Drifters – Shoulda Thought About It – from Dark Bar & a Juke Box
- Big Boss Twang – Kenworth Kenny – from Big Boss Twang
- Eric Strickland – Drinking Whiskey – from Honky Tonk Till I Die
- Justin Townes Earle β It Won’t Be The Last Time β from Nothingβs Gonna Change The Way You Feel About Me Now
8 Comments to “Saving Country Music Radio Episode #28 Released”
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- ElectricOutcast on 35 Artists More Deserving of an Opry Invitation Before Little Big Town
- JC Eldredge on 35 Artists More Deserving of an Opry Invitation Before Little Big Town
- Enjoy Every Sandwich on 35 Artists More Deserving of an Opry Invitation Before Little Big Town
- Kev on 35 Artists More Deserving of an Opry Invitation Before Little Big Town
- Daniel on 35 Artists More Deserving of an Opry Invitation Before Little Big Town