Today is the released date of Long Gone Daddy, an album Curb Records is releasing that contains outtakes from early in Hank Williams III’s career when he was under contract with the label. Most of the material on the album has been released previously. according to a press release released today by Allcorn, he had no more consent from Curb to release his song “This Ain’t Montgomery” than Hank3 did.
As first reported here on Saving Country Music, Curb Records is releasing a new album from Hank Williams III that includes outtakes from his first two solo albums, Risin’ Outlaw from 1999, and Lovesick, Broke & Driftin’ from 2002. The album has now been made available for pre-order through Amazon and is entitled Long Gone Daddy. It will be released on April 17th, 2012.
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Florida Georgia Line Calls Out Charlie Robison Over Radio Quotes on
- Maddie & Tae Respond to Florida Georgia Line’s Criticism on
- Florida Georgia Line’s “Anything Goes” is the Worst Album Ever on
- Charlie Robison Pens Epic Response to Gary Overton’s “You Don’t Exist” on
- Listen to Chris Ferrell’s 911 Call After Shooting Wayne Mills (#4) on