Saving Country Music’s Top 25 Playlist is all about trying to keep you up-to-date with the best in the latest songs and albums being released, and we got a few doozies for new additions. Let’s first start off with the earthy new selection from Cody Jinks called “Same Kind of Crazy As Me.” The first taste of new music from him since his 2018 Lifers album, it comes with some mystery and confusion surrounding just exactly how much music Jinks is scheduled to release in October. Will he have two albums instead of one? We’ll just have to stay tuned.
Another artist who has caught us out of left field is full-time Navy enlistee turned songwriter Zach Bryan, who has stunned the Texas country and Red Dirt scenes with his amazing acoustic album DeAnn. Really, a listen to the entire thing is the only way to get the full-bodied experience from this unexpected gem (read his story), but the song “Shivers Down Spines” has been selected as a good representation from the set to include here.
Speaking for great new albums, Croy and the Boys have put out a pretty wild one in Hello High-Rise, and the song “I’m Broke” has been added here for your listening enjoyment. Ashley McBryde has a new single out, and the excellent “One Night Standards” continues to prove she’s a shimmer hope of the future of the mainstream. Vince Gill has a new record out called Okie, and the opening track, and arguably one of the best from the record called “I Don’t Wanna Ride The Rails No More” has been added here.
True country music Outlaw Dallas Moore will have a new record out called Tryin’ To Be A Blessing October 4th, and his new song “Everything But You” makes the list. And last but not least, the Billy Strings slot on the playlist has been refreshed with his latest song “Everything’s The Same” off his upcoming album HOME out September 27th.
– – – – – – – –
The Saving Country Music Top 25 Playlist primarily lives on Spotify, but is also available for those who use YouTube, Google Play, Tidal, and on Apple Music thanks to Country Exclusive. For those who don’t stream music, you can still find the song recommendations in list form below.
Please Note: The songs on this playlist are curated for listening pleasure and flow. Otherwise, they are not in any specific order.
Also, if you would like to see ALL the songs featured on the playlist past and present, CLICK HERE.
Saving Country Music’s Top 25 Current Playlist:
- “Same Kind of Crazy As Me” – Cody Jinks – ???
- Zach Bryan – “Shivers Down Spines” – DeAnn
- “Country Squire” – Tyler Childers – Country Squire
- “I’m Broke” – Croy and the Boys – Howdy High-Rise
- “I Can Be Your Whiskey” – Erin Enderlin – Chapter Two: I Can Be You Whiskey
- “If You Want a Fool Around” – Mike & The Moonpies – Cheap Silver and Solid Country Gold
- “Breakfast” – Darrin Bradbury – Talking Dogs and Atom Bombs (9-20)
- “Willie Nelson’s Wall” – Vincent Neil Emerson – Fried Chicken & Evil Women (9-13)
- “I Left My One Spot (Back at the 5 Spot)” – Elijah Ocean – (single)
- “Anyhow” – Kelsey Waldon – White Noise, White Lines (10-4)
- “Move A Mountain” – Johnny Falstaff – (single)
- “One Dime At A Time – Bruce Robison, Kelly Willis – Beautiful Lie
- “Country Radio” – Aaron Watson – Red Bandana
- “Everything’s The Same” – Billy Strings – HOME (9-27)
- “Cussin At The Light” – Jason Hawk Harris – Love & The Dark
- “After You” – Joseph Huber – Moondog
- “Bury My Bones” – Whiskey Myers – Self-Titled (9-27)
- “One Night Standards – Ashley Monroe – (single)
- “The Wheels Of Laredo” – Tanya Tucker – While I’m Livin’
- “Hard Time with The Truth” – Kendell Marvel – Solid Gold Sounds (10-11)
- “I Don’t Wanna Ride The Rails No More” – Vince Gill – Okie
- “Everything But You” – Dallas Moore – Tryin’ to Be A Blessing (10-4)
- “Alice” – Jamie Lin Wilson – (single)
- “The Valley” – Charley Crockett – The Valley (9-20)
- “Heartache Medication” – Jon Pardi – Heartache Medication (9-27)