The female reincarnation of Hank Williams, one Rachel Brooke, has announced she will have a new album coming out this Fall called Down in the Barnyard. No specific release date yet, stay tuned.
This comes on the heels of some concert dates she will be sharing with Jayke Orvis coming up in late September, early October. The tour will also feature James Hunnicutt, and members of The Goddamn Gallows fleshing out the band.
“There are other projects in the works, including another album with Lonesome Wyatt, which I have also been working on. More info on that later!”
And she’s now drumming for a punk band called The Clots. AND she’s hot. Real hot. That’s makes Rachel Brooke officially cooler than everyone else in the world, and I hate her for it.
Here’s the concert dates so far, more coming:
- Sep 23 2010 8:00P Linnemans Milwaukee, WI
- Sep 24 2010 9:30P Bottoms Up Pekin, Illinois
- Sep 28 2010 8:00P Brass Rail Fort Wayne, IN
- Sep 30 2010 8:00P Handlebar Greenville, SC
- Oct 2 2010 8:00P Kung Fu Neck Tie Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Oct 5 2010 8:30P Belvedere’s Pittsburgh, PA
- Oct 6 2010 8:30P The Crooked I Erie, PA