It might be true that we would never know Lukas Nelson from Adam if his pops wasn’t the almighty braided one, but this might be more of a commentary on the parody and glut of music the American consumer must sift through to satiate their music wants rather than a commentary on Lukas’s talents. Because as far as talent goes, Lukas got an unfair share of the heavy persuasion for any family.
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Charlie Robison Pens Epic Response to Gary Overton’s “You Don’t Exist” Quote on
- Whitey Morgan’s New Studio Album “Sonic Ranch” Coming on
- Really? Steel Magnolia’s Meghan Linsey to Try Out for ‘The Voice’? on
- Why the Country Radio Format Split Should Be the Focus of CRS on
- Bobby Bones Calls Aaron Watson “Disrespectful to Women” on