- Wade Bowen Performs "When I Woke Up Today" on The Texas Music Scene
- Variety Magazine Talks to Merle Haggard
- Hear New Andrew Combs' Song "Foolin'"
- Ian McLagan of Faces and Small Faces Dies
- Stream Sundy Best's New Record
- Willie Nelson Releases New Album "December Day"
- Aaron Watson to Release New Album "The Underdog" February 17th
- Almost Out of Gas Features the Taylor Cafe in Taylor, TX
- Sundy Best Release New Album "Salvation City"
- Despite Detractors, Bro-Country May Be a Bellwether of Nashville's Future
- Funny: Where Did Jerrod Niemann Go?
- Courtney Patton Sings "Take Your Shoes Off Moses"
- Bobby Keys, Hard-Living Saxophonist for Rolling Stones, Dies at 70
- New Photos of Johnny Cash at San Quentin Prison
- Music Industry Sues Chrysler, Mitsubishi Over In Car Recording Devices
- The Huffington Post Lists Off Best 2014 Country Albums
- Dom Flemons, 'Too Long (I've Been Gone)' Video
- Lyric Of The Week, Mickey Newbury, "An American Trilogy"
- Joni Mitchell Squashed Biopic Starring Taylor Swift
- Black Friday: Country Bibliophile Edition
- Blurt Gives Jason Isbell's ACL DVD 5 of 5 Stars
Contacting Saving Country Music:
Please understand Saving Country Music gets dozens of emails and requests every day. Everything is read, but there may not always be the opportunity to respond.
Submission Guidelines for Artists and Bands:
Please understand that Saving Country Music tries to listen and review as many albums as possible, but unfortunately cannot feature everything that is submitted. Please note that EP’s, splits, and singles are reviewed only in rare or exceptional cases. Full length albums are preferred. Saving Country Music also prefers to review material that has been put out recently, especially in the same calender year as when the album is being submitted. Preference is also shown to professional, full-time artists, artists that tour nationally or regionally, or that are currently on tour, or have toured in the past. Please take the time to understand the type of music Saving Country Music covers before submitting material. Material can be submitted digitally, and if links or downloads are available, please include these in your initial email. Submitting a physical CD does not increase the chances of the album being reviewed. Both an email address and physical address can be obtained by first using the contact forum, and leaving links to your website/ReverbNation/YouTube videos to make sure the material is worth putting through the submission process.
Just because Saving Country Music does not review something submitted does not mean it is not liked. Saving Country Music is an altruistic venture that tries to do the best it can to not play preferences with anyone, and tries find the best music to bring to readers. Also note that even though a submission may not get a full review, it still may be featured in passing on the site, or in the SCM Newsfeed at the top of every page, or on social network properties.
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Brian on 2014 Saving Country Music Song of the Year Nominees
- Brian on Review – Whitey Morgan’s “Born, Raised & LIVE…”
- Jim L. on 2014 Saving Country Music Song of the Year Nominees
- Sam Jimenez on 2014 Saving Country Music Song of the Year Nominees
- hoptowntiger94 on 2014 Saving Country Music Song of the Year Nominees