The leader of Th’ Legendary Shack Shakers recently extruded a new musical tentacle into the creative world in the form of The Dirt Daubers, an old-time mountain string band of sorts that he fronts with his lovely wife Jessica. But with a series of slight disturbances in what for lack of a better term we’ll call the “underground country” movement recently, I asked JD Wilkes for his counsel.
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Florida Georgia Line Calls Out Charlie Robison Over Radio Quotes on
- Maddie & Tae Respond to Florida Georgia Line’s Criticism on
- Florida Georgia Line’s “Anything Goes” is the Worst Album Ever on
- Charlie Robison Pens Epic Response to Gary Overton’s “You Don’t Exist” on
- Listen to Chris Ferrell’s 911 Call After Shooting Wayne Mills (#4) on