Saving Country Music first learned about Michael Jackson Montgomery in February of 2011, when a mole at a major, prominent, well-known Nashville label leaked details on the “vast, multi-level, multi-platform, cross market super franchise…” Well now ahead of what he’s hinting might be a full studio release from the “mega-franchise”, he’s released another rough demo to Saving Country Music.
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Why the Country Radio Format Split Should Be the Focus of CRS on
- Dierks Bentley’s ‘Hot Country Knights’ Makes Its Debut in Nashville on
- Aaron Watson Talks Hitting #1 with “The Underdog” on
- Party Down South Rap Sheet – The Cast’s List of Legal Offenses on
- $1 Million Payment to Garth Brooks Stirs Controversy in Chicago on