- NPR: Lost Album Gives Voice To A Johnny Cash In Recovery
- Stream Nickel Creek's New Album "A Dotted Line"
- Engine 145 Talks with Chuck Mead
- Gregg Allman Misses Live Dates With Bronchitis
- Twitter Shutting Down Its Music App
- If You Missed It: Brandy Clark on Ellen
- Off Camera ACM Awards Announced
- American Songwriter Interviews Scott H. Biram
- "Okie From Muskogee" 45th Anniversary Special 2CD Edition Released
- Spotify Slashes Subscription Prices for College Students
- John Cowan Signs with Compass Records
- Facebook Is Ending the Free Ride For Businesses, Bands, and Brands
- Spin Interviews Miranda Lambert
- If You Missed It: Lake Street Dive on Ellen
- Watch Video of Complete Hellbound Glory Concert
- Jason Eady and Courtney Patton Get Married
- New Nickel Creek Song "21st of May"
- Review and Pictures from George Strait's Farewell Concert in Nashville
- Charlie Daniels Does Dylan on New Album
- Predicting What You Want To Hear: Music And Data Get It On
- Facebook Buys Virtual Reality Company Oculus For 2 Billion
Ever since I got my dirty little hands on a copy of Old High and New Lows I’ve been an outright whore for Reno’s Hellbound Glory, but prefaced my enthusiasm by say they need to make it back east. Well now Leroy Virgil and the boys have called my bluff, and built up enough of a head of steam to hopscotch the Rockies a cruise all the way to South Carolina. Hot damn!
Come August 20th they’ll be heading out and won’t stop till they hit the coast. On their way they’ll hook up with some other great acts, including Six Gun Britt and Last False Hope in Chi Town, The Flat Tires in North Carolina, and Aran Buzzas in Montana.
Recently Hellbound has been enjoying some good strong mainstream press and exposure, including a favorable review from my favorite country writer Juli Thanki. And CM Wilcox recently debuted a new song “Malt Liquor”. Hey I thought Hellbound Glory was supposed to be our little scumbag secret? But I tell you what, if this small success keeps Leroy & Co. in beer and hot dogs, that means the music can keep flowing uninterrupted by day labor and dead end jobs, so I’m all for it!
You can find these dates, and ALL important concert dates where? All together class, “At savingcountrymusic.com/calendar.”
24 Comments to “Hellbound Glory Heads East”
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Tom Smith on Johnny Cash Still Has 4 or 5 Albums Worth of Music to Release
- Matt on Johnny Cash Still Has 4 or 5 Albums Worth of Music to Release
- Leather Telecaster on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- TopJimmy on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- Wes231 on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)