If 90% of the stuff they play on country radio these days is crap, then Alan represents the 10%. He’s the one respite when the Mrs. or kiddos flip over to 98.1 you don’t want to reach for a 9mm and point it at either your audio interface or your own pie hole. And unlike George Strait, Alan has the skins on the wall of writing a lot of his own material and other memorable achievements for real country fans.
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Charlie Robison Pens Epic Response to Gary Overton’s “You Don’t Exist” Quote on
- Aaron Watson Talks Hitting #1 with “The Underdog” on
- Bobby Bones Calls Aaron Watson “Disrespectful to Women” on
- Mickey Guyton’s Making Waves with “Better Than You Left Me” (Review) on
- The Wayne Mills Murder Trial – A Complete Preview on