- NPR: Lost Album Gives Voice To A Johnny Cash In Recovery
- Stream Nickel Creek's New Album "A Dotted Line"
- Engine 145 Talks with Chuck Mead
- Gregg Allman Misses Live Dates With Bronchitis
- Twitter Shutting Down Its Music App
- If You Missed It: Brandy Clark on Ellen
- Off Camera ACM Awards Announced
- American Songwriter Interviews Scott H. Biram
- "Okie From Muskogee" 45th Anniversary Special 2CD Edition Released
- Spotify Slashes Subscription Prices for College Students
- John Cowan Signs with Compass Records
- Facebook Is Ending the Free Ride For Businesses, Bands, and Brands
- Spin Interviews Miranda Lambert
- If You Missed It: Lake Street Dive on Ellen
- Watch Video of Complete Hellbound Glory Concert
- Jason Eady and Courtney Patton Get Married
- New Nickel Creek Song "21st of May"
- Review and Pictures from George Strait's Farewell Concert in Nashville
- Charlie Daniels Does Dylan on New Album
- Predicting What You Want To Hear: Music And Data Get It On
- Facebook Buys Virtual Reality Company Oculus For 2 Billion
Check out the new creation from Manda Panda of File 13 Clothing
That girl has a knack for expressing what we all feel!
About two weeks ago Outlaw Magazine asked for the people of Reinstate Hank to send in videos talking about how they feel about the movement. To read more about this you can click here. Unfortunately at this point I don’t think that any videos have been made, or if they have, they haven’t been uploaded to YouTube as Outlaw Magazine requested.
So I’m no damn Steven Speilberg, I mean there is a reason I have chosen to use words in life to express myself. Hell, I don’t even like my picture taken, let alone having my melon and moans memorialized for all time in video. But this here laptop has a crappy little camera built into the hood (which I hadn’t even turned on until last night) so I thought “what the shit, I’ll do it for Hank.”
It was late, I was tired, and after spending a few minutes collecting my thoughts this was the first take. I couldn’t stop blinking because I had to stare into the bright ass screen, and at the end I wanted to bust out laughing for some reason, that’s why I was so abrupt and ended with a bad case of dumb face.
I hope I didn’t make an ass of myself:
Outlaw Magazine asked for two minutes or less, but brevity has never been my strong suit. I can run my yapper all night if you let me, and I rolled in just under 4 minutes, and didn’t say half the things I wanted to say on the matter.
So I hope this inspires a few more videos. I mean hell, I think I set the bar pretty low. I know not everybody has access to a camera or the inclination to put their mug in front of it even if they did. But those of us that do should take advantage of the opportunity that Outlaw Magazine has made for us and the Reinstate Hank movement.
And if you have a YouTube accout, feel free to go to YouTube and comment and rank, good or bad. This is a way you can participate without making a video. It would be great to see a lot of videos up on YouTube, and maybe we could make this yet another channel to help spread the word about Reinstate Hank.
4 Comments to “My Reinstate Hank Williams Video”
Leave a comment
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Applejack on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- Clark on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- Applejack on Album Review – Johnny Cash’s “Out Among The Stars”
- Eduardo Vargas on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)
- Eric on Jerrod Niemann Is No Willie or Waylon (A History Lesson)