- If You Missed It: First Aid Kit on Fallon
- Good News: Motley Crue Country Tribute Album Delayed
- Amazon Launches Prime Music Streaming Service
- 1927 Bristol Sessions revisited by Dolly Parton, Marty Stuart, Steve Martin and more
- Web Exclusive of Kacey Musgraves on Fallon
- NPR's KCRW Releases In Studio First Aid Kit Performance
- Kelley Mickwee of The Trishas New Song, New Album Coming
- National Geographic Features Pictures from New Photo Exhibit
- 'Ghost Brothers' tour lives again, in new markets
- New Country Awards Show Replacing Old One on FOX
- Video premiere: Dex Romweber Duo's 'Roll On'
- Justin Townes Earle to Release New Album 'Single Mothers' Sept. 9th (updated)
- Bluegrass Legend Ralph Stanley: 'Iím Just As Fresh As I Was 100 Years Ago'
- Miranda Lambert Hits No. 1 with "Platinum" Album
- House Panel To Hear Testimony On Media Ownership Rules Today
- Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers Bring Taste of California to Nashville
- Video Premiere for Otis Gibbs "Ghosts Of Our Fathers"
- Big Machine, Cox Media Group Sign Direct Licensing Deal
- Walls St. Journal Features Producer Dave Cobb (Sturgill, Isbell)
- Songwriter Don Devaney Passes
- Song Premiere: Dom Flemons, "San Francisco Baby"
Check out the new creation from Manda Panda of File 13 Clothing
That girl has a knack for expressing what we all feel!
About two weeks ago Outlaw Magazine asked for the people of Reinstate Hank to send in videos talking about how they feel about the movement. To read more about this you can click here. Unfortunately at this point I don’t think that any videos have been made, or if they have, they haven’t been uploaded to YouTube as Outlaw Magazine requested.
So I’m no damn Steven Speilberg, I mean there is a reason I have chosen to use words in life to express myself. Hell, I don’t even like my picture taken, let alone having my melon and moans memorialized for all time in video. But this here laptop has a crappy little camera built into the hood (which I hadn’t even turned on until last night) so I thought “what the shit, I’ll do it for Hank.”
It was late, I was tired, and after spending a few minutes collecting my thoughts this was the first take. I couldn’t stop blinking because I had to stare into the bright ass screen, and at the end I wanted to bust out laughing for some reason, that’s why I was so abrupt and ended with a bad case of dumb face.
I hope I didn’t make an ass of myself:
Outlaw Magazine asked for two minutes or less, but brevity has never been my strong suit. I can run my yapper all night if you let me, and I rolled in just under 4 minutes, and didn’t say half the things I wanted to say on the matter.
So I hope this inspires a few more videos. I mean hell, I think I set the bar pretty low. I know not everybody has access to a camera or the inclination to put their mug in front of it even if they did. But those of us that do should take advantage of the opportunity that Outlaw Magazine has made for us and the Reinstate Hank movement.
And if you have a YouTube accout, feel free to go to YouTube and comment and rank, good or bad. This is a way you can participate without making a video. It would be great to see a lot of videos up on YouTube, and maybe we could make this yet another channel to help spread the word about Reinstate Hank.
4 Comments to “My Reinstate Hank Williams Video”
Leave a comment
- Strait Country 81 on New Hank Williams “I Saw The Light” Biopic Coming
- Michael Massimino on New Hank Williams “I Saw The Light” Biopic Coming
- Strait Country 81 on Song Review – “The Trailer Song” By Kacey Musgraves
- Rambler on New Hank Williams “I Saw The Light” Biopic Coming
- Ann on Taylor Swift Is Leaving Country. But Will Country Let Her?