You may have been a little shocked to read the above title in reference to the wild-assed, ribald-laced, gonzo front man of the legendary West Coast punk rock band The Supersuckers, but die hard fans of Eddie Spaghetti don’t need to be sold on the idea that when Eddie wants to wipe the smirk off of his face, he can pen (or sing) a pretty heartfelt composition.
Notorious Supersuckers front man Eddie Spaghetti is back with a brand new solo country rock record out 6/18 on Bloodshot Records called The Value of Nothing, and for the first time for one of his loner country projects it includes all original tunes. The West Coast country punk rocker recorded the new album in his adopted hometown of Austin, TX with help from musician/zombie killer Jesse Dayton.
As the name implies, Hillgrass Bluebilly Records defines the nexus of where hillbilly, country, bluegrass, and blues meet. This rich and diverse environment that has been created in the independent/underground music world embodies all roots music as unified expressions of purity and soul, regardless of the origins. Keith Mallette and co-founder Ryan Tackett have created a burgeoning homespun record label that is getting…
Support SCM and start
your Amazon shopping here
- Marty Robbins Saves Life of NASCAR’s Richard Childress on
- Florida Georgia Line’s “Anything Goes” is the Worst Album Ever on
- Charlie Robison Pens Epic Response to Gary Overton’s “You Don’t Exist” on
- Florida Georgia Line Calls Out Charlie Robison Over Radio Quotes on
- Willie Nelson Death Hoax is a Hoax Itself…But He’s Alive! on